Monday, December 29, 2008

Megan's Misadventures...

After almost 12 hours of airports and repacking after I broke the zipper on a bag, I ended up in (drumroll please) Houston, Texas. The airport had multiple weather delays and by the time I finally got to Houston I had missed the flight that Joy and Leah were safely on to Amsterdam. I begged the ticket agents to get me to Prague as soon as possible, but the best they could do was put me on the same trip one day later. So I admitted defeat and stayed in the Comfort Suites. Here I am now in the aiport at Amsterdam waiting for my flight to Prague that leaves in 3 hours. Wish me luck for the rest of the trip...I will meet up with the other girls at the hotel in Prague. Take care everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Even though we haven't met I wish I had known you were stuck in Houston. You could have stayed with us. Glad you are on your way. Thanks for doing the blog. I'll be checking in all the time to see how you guys are doing. You are all in my prayers. Give Leah my love when you see here. Bridget (Leah's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, sorry for the confusion. I used my husband's account; that's why it says Omar! :)

    ReplyDelete